There’s so much to gain with an NATP membership
Free membership are available with National Association of Therapeutic Parenting (NATP). It’s really worthwhile, and so many parents are already feeling more supported.
If you are not yet a member, you can apply for your free membership here. You must book on with each of the sessions and you will receive an invitation. NATP has listed just some of the ways you can benefit from the Adopt London offer. Don’t forget to check this blog for the sessions held each week.
Please see the events scheduled for week commencing 13 July 2020. Please don’t forget, the Virtual Listening Circles are open to everyone.
- 1-2-1 Telephone Support for Members with Jane Mitchell – FULLY BOOKED – Future sessions can be found below or click here for more sessions
- NATP Official Virtual Listening Circle for Supporting Professionals with Jess Grace at 10am – Click here to RSVP –
- Virtual Listening Circle with Jackie at 7:30pm
- Virtual Listening Circle with Rachel at 8pm
- Virtual Listening Circle with Janet at 8pm
- NATP Official Virtual Listening Circle – For Men with Dave Edwards at 8pm
- 1-2-1 Telephone Support for Members with Sami Byrne
- Virtual Listening Circle with Helen at 7:30pm
- Virtual Listening Circle with Liza at 8:15pm
- Virtual Well-being and Relaxation Session: Relieving Stress and Anxiety for Parents at 7:45pm – Click here to book –
- Helping Your Child to Manage Transitions Webinar at 8pm
- 1-2-1 Telephone Support for Members with Jane Mitchell – FULLY BOOKED
NATP is part of The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma, along with their sister company Inspire Training Group.